I Heart My HBCU, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation governed by a single Board of Directors that is responsible for setting policy, establishing long-term goals, monitoring general operations, and approving the organizational outcomes and allocation of resources. The Board is composed entirely of volunteers who are mostly HBCU graduates.
I Heart My HBCU’s mission is to guarantee that Historically Black Colleges and Universities will be here to serve future generations for many years to come.
I Heart MY HBCU is committed to our duty to spend donor dollars prudently. 80% of our resources will go to student aid and scholarships, campus upgrades, university programs and schools, the hiring of university faculty and staff, and other areas of need at each individual institution. The remaining 20% of resources will be spent on management and general expenses and fundraising expenses.
Powerpoint slides thesis help for every chapter contain an outline of the chapter structure followed by a thorough academic writer summary of the key points, ideal for both lecturers and students.